EMPLOYMENT LAW SIMPLIFIED
Individual labour law and Collective labour law
Individual Labour Law
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Drafting of employment policies, including restraint of trade and confidentiality agreements
- Advising on and chairing of disciplinary, incapacity and performance enquiries
- Advice on and facilitation of retrenchments and restructuring exercises
- Assisting with day to day management of labour relations
Collective Labour Law
- Assisting in organisational Rights Disputes
- Conducting of union negotiations
- Drafting of recognition agreements
- Industrial action (strike) management
Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Arbitrations at the CCMA and various Bargaining Councils
- Labour Court Litigation
- Review applications
Injury on Duty Claims
- Claims for compensation against the Workman’s Compensation Commissioner for injuries incurred on duty
- Training on the day to day management of labour relations in the workplace
- Family law – drafting of Antenuptial Contracts & Divorce
- Wills and Estates
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
Need some help with your case? Contact us.
Who we are and what we do here at Boyens Attorneys Inc.
Meet Marco Boyens
Marco is the founder and Managing Director of Boyens Attorneys Inc. Previously he was employed by a national labour law consultancy firm and employer’s organisation as a provincial manager.
During his period at these institutions Marco finalised his Master’s degree cum laude at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and consequently attained extensive experience in labour law, with a successful track record in dispute resolution.
Marco has comprehensive experience in all areas of employment law, including dispute resolution & litigation at the CCMA & various Bargaining Councils. He is particularly recognised for resolving legal disputes in an accurate, swift and cost effective manner. He assists and advises a large and diverse client base with the effective management of their day-to-day labour issues.
IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
MINNAAR NIEHAUS ATTORNEYS; JIM BOYENS ATTORNEYS
We look forward to hearing from you.